You need this.
We are going all in during the next 30 days.
Start with the basics and do lots of HANDS on LIVE training to include:
- Basic Rhythm Interpretation
- Basic 12 Lead Interpretation
- Behind the Scenes of your Cardiovascular Consult
- Intermediate 12 Lead Interpretation
- Diastolic Heart Failure Management
- Stress Testing Pearls
- Challenging Cases
AND you get a welcome EKG Kit Mailed to your door!
(Check out the video below!))
Why does this style work?
Whats on the menu? work through the EKG's step by step. You will draw on the sample EKG's. You will practice as we go marking up the EKG's which cements it.
This is not just memorization. This is about actually UNDERSTANDING it. You CAN do this!
FAQ's for RN CE
- If the class is cancelled registrants will get full refunds by the next week at the latest.
- Time period within which the full or partial registration fee will be refunded.
- "Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17511 for 3.5 contact hours".
- You must complete the training by July 31st and turn in all required documentation.
- The objectives for this course are: Review high risk EKG findings, review cardiac anatomy, review cardiac pharmacology.
- Provider name stated as officially on file with the BRN is Cardiology Made Easy.