This is a deep dive into AFib where we will cover:
1. Who is at risk?
2. What are the clues that can predict someone going into AF?
3. How do we know if someone needs to be on anticoagulants?
4. What medications do we use to control AFib?
5. What are the surgical options for AF?
6. Which anticoagulant is safest? Which one works the best?
What you'll get:
- A ticket to the live class done in a virtual classroom
- A Bonus lecture on cardiac pharmacology
- A recording of the live lecture and lifetime access post class.